Taizan Ryu Taiho Jitsu
You must be logged in to view this content
Taizan Ryu Taiho Jitsu
You must be logged in to view this content
Taizan Ryu Taiho Jitsu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Taizan Ryu Taiho Jitsu

This site is for the Students TaizanRyu Taiho Jitsu

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a specific shiatsu question

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
monda

a specific shiatsu question Empty
PostSubject: a specific shiatsu question   a specific shiatsu question EmptyMon May 04, 2009 6:06 pm

I have just started practicing the Art of Shiatsu and have a question about someone I have been working on. She has been having pain in the lower back and down her leg. I worked on the siatica, but it seems that more of the problem as i later found out was steming from the hip area due to a car accident. She has been visiting a chriopractor for over a year and she hasn't been yet to see a doctor for anykind of diagiosis. I worked on her 3 times within a 2 week time period and havent worked on her since.

Any wisdom that can be passed my way would be great ... I really want to be able to help her if i can ...

Monda Duncan
Back to top Go down
Soke Miller

PostSubject: Re: a specific shiatsu question   a specific shiatsu question EmptyWed May 06, 2009 2:49 am

Dear Monda;

Hope all is well with you and the family.
Yes to answer your question.

With the person on their stomach work the lower back by applying thumb, hand, elbow application to the hip area for 30 minutes. Work the buttocks area as well. Lift the leg up as far as it will go, do this 5 times on each leg. Then position yourself at the person’s feet. Starting with the left leg applies your left hand the right of the foot, and your right hand on top of the Achilles tendon then lightly pulls the leg toward you twice. Then apply your left hand under Neath the knee, the right hand grabbing the foot and applying the up and down motion to relax the leg, please watch the video I sent to you, if you can figure it out I will make a video for you. Then turn the person on their back. Apply the right leg over the left leg and lightly bring the leg downward, to align the hip. I hope this has helped you if not call me at home about 8pm pacific standard time, which would be 11pm your time. I have a web cab could demonstrate to you over the cab. Will you be taken the Koho Shiatsu program please let me know, so I can start getting that program together?

Love Ya Both

Soke Joe king
Back to top Go down
http://www.taizanryu.com
monda

PostSubject: Re: a specific shiatsu question   a specific shiatsu question EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:54 am

I will try that and yes I want to start the Koho Shiatsu. Thank you Soke and I will call if I have any more questions.

The family is doing great! Our oldest is graduating in June!!

Monda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a specific shiatsu question   a specific shiatsu question Empty

Back to top Go down

a specific shiatsu question
Page 1 of 1