Taizan Ryu Taiho Jitsu
You must be logged in to view this content
Taizan Ryu Taiho Jitsu
You must be logged in to view this content
Taizan Ryu Taiho Jitsu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Taizan Ryu Taiho Jitsu

This site is for the Students TaizanRyu Taiho Jitsu

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monda Duncan glad to see and upgrade to the site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
monda

Monda Duncan glad to see and upgrade to the site Empty
PostSubject: Monda Duncan glad to see and upgrade to the site   Monda Duncan glad to see and upgrade to the site EmptyMon May 04, 2009 5:01 pm

Hello, My name is Monda Duncan. I am a student of Soke Miller studying Shiatsu. I am currently certified and working on my advance study of the art. My husband Stewart ( juggernaut) is also certified in Shiatsu and a black belt and I live in florida. Stew my son William 14 and daughter Katie 6 attend Sensi Ian's dojo.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Monda Duncan glad to see and upgrade to the site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monda Duncan glad to see and upgrade to the site   Monda Duncan glad to see and upgrade to the site EmptyTue May 05, 2009 1:17 am

Hello Monda and welcome to the forum feel free to look around and enjoy the site glad to see you had your issue fixed with the forum
Back to top Go down
https://taizanryutaihojitsu.board-directory.net

Monda Duncan glad to see and upgrade to the site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Taizan Ryu Taiho Jitsu :: Tell us a little about yourself :: Tell us a little about yourself-
Jump to: