Taizan Ryu Taiho Jitsu
You must be logged in to view this content
Taizan Ryu Taiho Jitsu
You must be logged in to view this content
Taizan Ryu Taiho Jitsu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Taizan Ryu Taiho Jitsu

This site is for the Students TaizanRyu Taiho Jitsu

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kendo federation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Kendo federation Empty
PostSubject: Kendo federation   Kendo federation EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 9:07 pm

Greetings,

The purpose of this email is to bring together all TaizanRyu Kai members into the United States Kendo Federation. The Goshin Budokan Dojo is presently under the Southeastern Kendo Federation which is under the USKF, our direct representative into this organization is Shihan Bob Sauder out of Tampa Florida. In conjunction with Soke Miller, I address to all those interested in joining the United States Kendo Federation whom will benefit by rank recognition, able to attend seminars, clinics and aside from their annual tournament any other tournament throughout the United States.

The Goshin Budokan Dojo will be the leading dojo for membership enrollment; each Shihan or Sensei will be able to receive their membership directly and annual event announcements from the USKF and or by Shihan Bob Sauder or myself. Annual membership fees are $60.00 which are due no later than May 25, 2009. Please print those names of the individual's interested being a participant. If they want their memberships sent directly to their homes or dojo please specify. I will be visiting Florida by the end of May 2009.

Please keep in mind that this is for the improvement of and towards our Ryu enhancing knowledge that we now possess and able to provide to our students and affiliates to be recognized in the art of Kendo.

If there are any questions or concerns pls respond directly with me.

Otagani-rei

Jesus N. Bonilla

Nidai Soke, TaizanRyu Taiho Jitsu / TaizanRyu Shiatsu

Menkyo Kaiden Shihan Sandai Kichu 9th Dan, Yoshitsune Jujitsu

Board of Director Member & Regional Representative / Examiner for;

International Federation of Jujutsuans (IFOJJ), www.ifojj.com

Taizan Ryu Goshin Kai (TGK), www.jujutsupr.com

American Federation of Martial Arts(AFMA)
Back to top Go down
https://taizanryutaihojitsu.board-directory.net

Kendo federation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Taizan Ryu Taiho Jitsu :: Announcements !!!! :: Announcements!!!!-
Jump to: